Today we’re covering the CFormsII plugin to add contact forms, applications and other custom forms to WordPress.
Key features include:
- Complete gamut of field types (radio, checkbox, dropdown, listbox, password, date, etc…)
- Auto confirmation Email message
- Email admin(s) of form submission
- Use forms for blog comments
- Integrates with the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) content editor
- Multi-page forms
- Ability to attach files
- Captcha image to prevent SPAM form submissions
- Data saved in database exportable (XML, CSV, TAB)
- Specify start and/or end dates when forms are available
- Works with WordPress 2.7 (latest version as of this writing)
The plugin is developed by Delicious Days. To learn more about CFormsII plugin as well as other plugins developed by Delicious Days, please visit www.deliciousdays.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS